FINANCIAL AUDITS AND REVIEWS
Clients rely on MPS|CPA for audits of excellence and sound advice on GAAP and other issues. We remove the stress from regulatory impacts. In fact, our staff is hands-on with accounting and bookkeeping, and we have specialists who understand the nuances of each business type. We specialize in quality of our financial audits and reviews. We deliver consistently credible financial statements in conformity with the latest pronouncements, ensuring that your business records are of the highest quality to meet the expectations of your banking resources and bonding companies. Most importantly, we explain the rules specific to each client’s financial situation and provide outstanding support throughout the financial audit process.
Audit and Accounting Services
We provide a full range of audit and accounting services, all with the goal of helping you achieve financial success. We don’t believe in “one size fits all” accounting—each client we work with receives individualized planning from a dedicated team.
Our Core Services
- Audits –Audit engagements are the highest level of assurance resulting in an opinion that the financial statements present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of the entity and results of its operations and its cash flows in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). An audit entails gaining an understanding of the entity’s procedures and controls. Audit procedures may include confirmation with outside parties, observation of inventories and examination of supporting documentation. MPS|CPA provides high quality financial audits that are thorough and comprehensive.
- Reviews – For companies that don’t require a full financial audit, MPS|CPA offers review services. A review engagement provides limited assurance there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements in order for them to conform to GAAP. Reviews include inquiries of management and analytical procedures of the amounts within the financial statements.
- Compilations – Compilation services result in the presentation of an entity’s financial statements that are the representation of the entity’s management. No form of assurance is given on the statements but compilations may involve adjustments to the entity’s accounting records. MPS|CPA is fully equipped to provide compilation services.
- Agreed-upon Procedures (AUP) – These are engagements where an accountant is engaged by an entity to issue a report of findings based on the performance of specific procedures agreed-upon by the accountant and the entity. AUP engagements are unique to the entity’s specific needs. MPS|CPA will partner with you to develop and execute an AUP engagement that works for you.
- Bookkeeping / Write-up – Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
- QuickBooks® Services – MPS|CPA has fully-trained QuickBooks® ProAdvisors who are qualified to provide you with solutions and opportunities for meeting and improving your QuickBooks® accounting needs. Our services are tailored for both new and advanced users and are highly recommended for initial set-up.
In addition to our financial audits, MPS|CPA provides a full range of accounting services, including:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Controllership services
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Personal Financial Statements
- Financial Statements (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Financial Forecasts & Projections
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- Internal Control Review
- Accounting System Analysis
- Business Succession Planning
- Litigation Support
- Payroll Tax Reporting Services
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST
“Because MPS focuses on education, both for their staff and clients, I feel I am provided with the most up-to-date information regarding tax changes and market trends. This is a tremendous aid in both budgeting and forecasting. I can be confident my every question will be answered immediately and accurately with a focus on my individual needs.”
“When we were a small company they did a great analysis of my business and what we needed to do as a company. They were very thorough. I followed that direction and it was right on target. The business exploded. I only have to worry about making windows. They’ve been there to help me grow to where we are today. “
“I was about to start a business in the 1985, and had written a business plan that I was really proud of. The only two people that were willing to read my entire plan were my father-in-law and Ed Mulcahy. MPS has been with me every step of the way since, and they helped as my business grew to multiple businesses, a significant amount of real estate, with steadily increasing sales. My trust in and respect for MPS has only increased over the years, and I know they will always be there for me and my family when we need them.”